Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Super Tom to the Rescue!!

The flu bug finally caught us....and for a while there things weren't all that pretty at our house. Tony had it first and mildest- he came down with it Thursday. No fever, just the cough and runny nose, threw up a couple of times and late Friday he was done. Meagan came down on Friday with 103 degree fever for a day, spent the next day cranky and out of sorts and she's still got the hacking cough and sniffles. Jenn spent Saturday thru Monday laid out on the couch with the 103 degree fever, body aches, chills, hacking cough- you name it, I had it. I'm still feeling it, but at least I'm off the couch and actually moving around.

Thank goodness for Tom, the SuperTrooper!! Tom took over everything- chased the one healthy kid, tried his best to make the youngest one not so cranky, cleaned the house, fed all us sickies, ran all the errands. He even stayed home on Monday to watch Meagan and so Tony could still go to school- I wasn't off the couch yet....Let me tell you I could not have done it without him! I am one lucky lady....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so sorry! I am praying we avoid it for the rest of the year!

jrteacherlady said...

WOW, it hit your family hard... Good luck staying healthy:)