Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Star Student!!


We have a Star Student in our house!! Tony was chosen as last week's 'Star Student of the Week' for his class. He was asked to bring in a few pictures and answer the following questions. Here are the questions with Tony's answers....

My Family:
Mama, Daddy, my sister Meagan & Me

My Favorite Book is:
my purple Disney Storybook

My Favorite Color is:
Pink

My Favorite Food is:
Mac n Cheese

My Hobbies are:
riding my bike, playing trains, slot cars

I Want to Be A:
Race car driver and a Choo-Choo Train Driver

My Special Things are:
My craft box, my Thomas trains

My favorite sport is:
Riding my bike

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh good! Another boy whose favorite color is pink! (my Ethan) Glad to know we're not alone!!!

jrteacherlady said...

So cute!!! What a BIG boy to be a star student! I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next fall!!!