Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Shelves!!


Finally, one of our many woodworking projects is completed!! Right after Christmas both Tom and I got the itch to start building again. So out came the power tools (I can't park in the garage anymore!) and off to the lumber yard we went. Working on weekends and around naps is slowing us down just a little, but we're getting there. The coat racks are finished (paint really takes a long time to dry when its 45 degrees out!) and 2 of the 4 cabinets for the office are assembled. With any luck they will be installed this weekend so we can start on the last 2. I'll post more progress pictures soon. We are having some techincal difficulties with the camera, so posting maybe a bit slow.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute! I love that sign board, I haven't heard that one before!!!