Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!





Tony made and decorated these cupcakes for his class Valentine's party -they turned out pretty darn cute if I say so myself...

















The kids learned a bunch of funny valentine songs to sing for the parents who came to their party.


They also learned the chicken dance. The camera cooperated just enough for me to catch the end of them doing their dance. Get your beaks ready....flap those wings....shake those tushies.....


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute cupcakes! My mouth is watering. . .

jrteacherlady said...

I love all your decotating! Can you decorate my home...once I have one that is:)

Laura P Thomas said...

Hmmmm...cupcakes. Those look soooo good. Can you tell I have been on a diet for 2 months. Tell Tony when I finally weigh what I want to I am coming to your house to eat a whole pan of his cupcakes!