Saturday, August 23, 2008

Soccer Time!!

Tony played his first soccer game this afternoon. Lots of fun watching these very little kids, 4-6 year olds, chase the ball back and forth. You know, the little ankle-biters all clumped around the ball like ball magnets. So this is a bit of an odd milestone for me, but as Tom says, I am now an official 'Soccer Mom'....I'm still getting used to the idea that I now have a child who is playing soccer. Anyhoo, here's some pictures from the game. Tony is number 8 on the red team.

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

How fun!! I can't wait for that day with our boys! So wonderful to see that you are enjoying each moment to the fullest!

jrteacherlady said...

Yeah for SOCCER!!! I can't wait for the day I'm a soccer mom, not just the wife of the coach:)