Thursday, October 9, 2008

Monster Trucks!!

Last week was the big monster truck show down in Red Bluff. Tony has been looking forward to this for a while now. Every time he heard the commercials on the radio on the way to school in the mornings, he always asked how many more days till the show...so excited! I have to admit, neither Tom nor I were all that keen on attending the actual show, so we compromised and went to the parade instead, which turned out to be more of a "parking" than a parade. The trucks were parked in front of the court house and all the drivers were there to talk to and sign autographs and stuff.



Tony finally got to see his monster trucks!! We wandered for a bit (15 minutes, tops) and then Tony decided that was enough, he was ready to go home.

Glad we didn't get tickets for the show!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my heavens! Are they coming to Portland? I would love that parade with my boys!