Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yes, I'm still here....

I am in recovery mode: we just survived the Fall Carnival at school, Meagan's family birthday party, Tony's last soccer game and trophy party, a halloween party, Meagan's friend party and Birthday day, and of course, Halloween. This all took place over the course of 4 days, so bear with me while I catch my breath. I'm hoping to get pictures up soon. I am also waiting for my new computer to arrive, which should make posting a little less painless. See you soon!!

2 comments:

Frankie Knight said...

Hang in there Jen! It sounds like the whirlwind is over. I'm glad you survived - now you can look forward to Thanksgiving! Yummy!

Rachel said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Sweet Releif, it's November!!!" I always feel so happy when we get past Halloween. It's not that I don't like it, it's just so busy!