Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fourth of July Fun

We're back from a week of fun in the sun at the Lake with Nana and Papa. All four of us spent the holiday up there and then Tom came back down the hill to work (bummer!) while the kids and I stayed on for the rest of the week. The lake was in full swing, with boats and jets skis everywhere. It has been a really long time since we've seen that many people using the lake. The kids spent lots of time playing in the water, slip'n'sliding, and chasing the geese. Tony got an early birthday present which he had lots of fun with. Daddy found him a remote controlled boat, very cool! Some of our southern California cousins came up for the week and we had fun with them too. I'll post those pictures later- I didn't take any with my camera, so I need to get copies off of my mom's camera.

No comments: