Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to School, part II

We now have 2 members of the March household in school. Today is my first day as a student at Simpson University, a small college here in Redding. Today begins the first of three semesters at the end of which I will have my teaching credential. I have two semesters of evening coursework and the last semester is student teaching at two different elementary schools here in town. I am very excited, slightly nervous (I thought I was through with school!!) and ready to take on a new challenge. Stay tuned for updates on this latest adventure...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW! I didn't know you were starting this right away! Good job and good luck juggling it all!

Jennifer M said...

Yeah, well....nothing like jumping right in or anything...

Nancy and Carrie said...

Welcome to the teacher club! Between Julie and I we can share enough kinder-3rd grade ideas to keep you busy!!! So exciting! I had no idea you were thinking of becoming a teacher!

Laura P Thomas said...

Wow, good for you. You'll bowl them over.