Sunday, March 23, 2008

Playrooms & Cabinets

Cabinet construction and installation is finally finished!! So it took us quite a bit longer than we thought it would, but in the end it was worth it. Now all that's left is filling the shelves with all the stuff that has been stashed all over the house waiting for its new home. Things went better than we expected, so I think we'll build a bunch more for the dining room in the fall. Here are a few photos of what's been done so far....






Also finished is the playroom. My mom has been here with us for the last week watching the kids so I could get some projects finished. One of them was painting the playroom, installing new blinds and making curtains. I still need to install some shelves, but its basically done.





1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow! A whole room dedicated to play! I'm loving it!