Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sugar Shock

Now that I have sufficiently come down from my sugar overload, I can finally get to posting these picutres from our Baking Weekend last weekend....

Every year the girls in our family get together and bake up lots of yummy Christmas goodies. When the weather cooperates, like it did this year, we head up to my Mom's house and make it a full weekend of baking. This year's extravaganza included 7 types of cookies, 2 shortbreads, 5 types of chocolate candies, and a peanut brittle. Yum!




3 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys are insane! Looks like lots of fun. the snowflakes are beautiful!

Nancy and Carrie said...

What a wonderful tradition! I am jealous...I am assuming you left the kids at home and just baked for 2 whole days!

Jennifer M said...

Nope, kids came with me. I baked in between Meagan's naps and Tony helped with the baking- he was Nana's "thumber"- he put the thumbprints in the thumbprint cookies.